When all faith is gone, I fight myself to carry on...

"How Can I Fall" by Breathe



Ok feeling very emo over the weekend. So many things at one go plus the feeling like I just came back from field camp does not help. So many things to consider, so many things to plan and yet another regret to add to the list. Thus the rather retro emo song.

Anyway today was rather normal. Dozed off during message(sorry was very tired), went for lunch with parents and finally helped my dad with his monitor problem. He finally decided to get the 20" Acer LCD. So went Funan with him from marina square to get the stuff. Got a new DVD player which looks quite nice as well. And found out the amplifier decided to die on us. Darn, just when I thought can watch movies on the 32" LCD TV. After all, there is no way my 20" LCD monitor can compete with that.

Also was talking to Amos about what he intends to do since He ORDed liaos. Plus abit of conversation with Benny and Weefoong about getting a job. All adds to the whole over thinking process in my brain. Looks like I cant put off not looking for a job and must seriously consider what I wanna do after I grad which is in less then half a year.

Would finding a job and moving onto the next phrase of my life help me out of this "problem" that has been bugging me? Only God knows. So I guess I will have to keep on stuggling and trusting until the time comes.


Kenny trying to figure out what I am busy with.


The new 20" Acer LCD. Not bad for its price I must say.

Ok time to catch up on sleep.
Nights,
Kenneth :)