Start Of A New Work Year...

Ok so I know the new year starts on the 1st of Jan. But for me, the start of the work year starts on the first monday of the new year. Reason being I was still in the holiday mood since 1st of Jan which is a public holiday was so near the weekend which got burnt by lectures.

Anyway now that my mind is back to work mode, its alot easier to concentrate on things and my forecast for January looks rather work orientated.

Intensive lectures all the way till the middle of January with a 3 day break before the whole set of tutorials and lab sessions start and ending off with the start of my IPT session, this time at Khatib camp starting in the last week of January.

Also need to plan out when to cut my hair so the next time I cut will be after Chinese New Year where hopefully the price of cutting hair will be back to normal. My injured toe is getting better and hopefully I can start my warm up jogs one week before my IPT start so that I dun get worn out so easily.

Other than that, everything is fairly normal now, nothing much happening yet so hopefully things will stay this way. Looks like its gonna be a tough 2 modules with more theory(yucks) stuff to remember.

And on a side note, its good to see Randy back in church and bible study sessions. Gives a little more "oomf" to the session.


A shot of the SIM ceiling from below. Got this idea from Melissa. Its her hp wallpaper.

The inside of my 2008 calander:



The sides have this flip thingy to show your "status". Think its for the office so I guess when I grad and find a job it will come in handy :D

Cheers,
Kenneth ;)