A New Year Ahead...

And so its the start of the new year and the start of another school term. First lesson is on friday which is taking forever to come and my results for last term are not out yet.
Yup what a way to start my new year.

Well looking back, lots of things happened in 2007.

In the people department, friends come and friends go but I am glad that I managed to make new ones. Some of whom have become close friends which I am thankful for. And those who have gone, well all I can say is whatever. Its about time I did some auditing to my friend's list anyway. And of cos those who never left, always glad to have them around.

In the study/career department, I cleared my modules pretty well so far and now am awaiting for my final term's marks. Should go ok I guess. And hopefully my credit average will still remain. Also its nice to know more people in the hardware industry better. From people at sls to some of the distros. Managed to do end user reviews for some of the hardware and gained more experience in terms of hardware knowledge and overclocking. Hopefully more will come in 2008 and I continue to build my credentials in the local hardware scene.

In the personal department, I have definitely grown over the year. With each trial and difficulty and falling down, I picked myself up and moved on. Sometimes slower then expected but just glad that I still continue fighting and struggling. And as more changes and decisions will appear this year, I am confident I will pull through thanks to the people around me and not forgetting HIM up there guiding me.

Although I must say that things will be different this year though. Have to start moving out of the undergrad way of thinking and into a professional working person's mentality. And also to stop worrying about people who are no longer worth it.If these people cant be bothered to try to even help themselves and move on, so be it. I rather focus on more important stuff.


A Coolermaster Calender to welcome you to 2008.