And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well

"Vindicated" by Dashboard Confessional



Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

---

Yes I know I may be young, inexperienced, still a school boy and easily contented. But hey that does not mean you can treat me like that. I eat my own ego to apologise to you and not even a reply. I took the step to intro myself and say hi and offer my hand. And you gave me that look...

A picture paints a thousand words so:


Hmm... Looks like nothing wrong with it...

Well looks like I was not wrong after all...

Enough said.

Cheers,
Kenneth.

*Thanks to Elliott as well. Even though I did not ask you for anything, I remember what you told me about being younger and thus having more stamina and more willingness to go and try out. Yup I tried out and I was not wrong.

Also to my sis and junyuan for not letting me do the wrong thing. I should not and will not drop to their level.*