果てしないこの空もいつかは終わりを告げる,この目に焼きついた君を忘れはしない.

"Metamorphoze" by Gackt



Righto, so I dun know much about Gackt but anyone who has a hand in a gundam series song makes it to my play list. The song is featured into a compilation movie trilogy for the Zeta Gundam series. Good stuff ^_^

Anyway tomorrow is the last of my intensive lectures before a short break and the tutorials start piling in with an assignment almost every week. There goes my social life again.

Looks like I will be rushing work through Chinese New Year and V Day as well. Plus my upcoming IPT session, I think I will survive this year since I will be too busy and occupied to worry about anything.

Other than that, its been a boring week so far. Go to school for lecture, go home to print notes and play game and repeat the cycle.

Looking forward to the weekend though. Going back to YFC on friday afternoon and saturday morning, hopefully will get my hands on a new toy to bench and the job fair to get me started on thinking about a job once I grad.

Looks like a packed weekend for me.

Cheers,
Kenneth :)

*And yes Sebaz, the MacBook Air looks good. Its darn thin lah. But cost a bomb also. I rather spend abit more and get a MBP if you ask me ;)*