Going back to where I belong...

All the politics, all the games, all the flames and all the wars.
Haiz, I really dun understand how it can come to this.
But its ok, hobbies are just but hobbies.
They can come and go.
I really cannot be bothered anymore.
My conscience is clear and I will leave knowing that I did what was right and gave my honest opinion on things.
People have eyes and brains and can tell what is really going on.
And if they cannot, well good for them.
It is not my lost.
I am just too tired bother any more.

And just like the lyrics go:


I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.


Anyway the last few days were quite an eventful one.

Finally went down to Corbell on thursday to pick up the prize for the overclocking competition and to pick up my latest review card, the MSI R3870x2.

Finally got my free coffee/tea after about 4 years... hehe


After Corbell, went to have dinner with Benjamin at a nearby market. This bee hoon + fried fish + fried sotong cost me $2.


Took a photo of this at AMK hub entrance. Last few days before the year of the pig is over. Which reminds me, I need to clean up my room asap.


The certificate of participation. Quite nice imho.

Friday was spent doing up the review and compiling it for future reference. Then it was off for supper with Derick, Daniel and Aaron at Terminal 3.


Fries, Fries and More Fries at Popeye's. BTW thats Daniel's hand.


We came, we saw and we were conquered... hehe... first time used up so many packets of chilli sauce sia... reminds me of a certain someone... sigh....


The green vine at the departure hall. Where is poison ivy sia...


The inside area... Can you see the Fifa shop?


The main attractions of the area... haha... took me a few tries to get this shot

Yup sometimes the best things in life need not be the most expensive or the most complicated stuff. Just spending time with friends and having fun is good enough for me. And I did not have to pay a single cent to walk around Terminal 3.

Nights,
Kenneth :D