Whoa, this is heavy...

Well a quick recap for the last few days.

Monday was spent rushing around getting stuff for my final upgrade of the year. Decided to do a partial overhual of my pc and get some parts upgraded in preparation for the new year and the new "wolfdale" processor that will be coming out during the Jan-Feb period. Looks like I know what my red packet money is going into.

After doing initial testing and benchmarking for my end user mini review on the forums, it was off to church for the annual watch night service. After that Charlene and Roxy came over to fetch me to meet Herbert and Elliott to what is to be the start of the movie marathon. We watched Back To The Future 1 at Charlene's place.

Tuesday was spent sleeping in and pushing my graphic card to another level of core speeds. Yup, the card in my pc is the fastest un modified card around now with a core speed of 945mhz. The next step is 958 and I still cannot get it to stay stable so I will leave it as that.

Then it was off to send Charlene off at Terminal 2 and having dinner with Charlene and WeiMing. Then it was off to Herbert's place for part 2 of our Movie Marathon. There we watched part 2 of the trilogy.

Cant wait for part 3 this Friday.


My Final Hoot for 2007.


"Whoa, this is heavy. ..." - Marty McFly, Back To The Future

Cheers,
Kenneth. :D