Turtle Power ~!

Friday 23032007:

Ever since I saw the trailer, I was looking forward to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. And sure enough, it opens on friday and Herbert went ahead to book tickets @ marina.

It was quite a gathering as Me, Herbert, Stella, Francis, Charlene, Elliott and Charmaine went to watch it. Yup unlike her *ahem* brother, Charmaine came back to singapore for the holidays. So it was a good chance to catch up.

Went to the food court to have dinner first than it was to andersons of denmark for ice cream. Well I just had apple ice tea as I din wanna waste my 4.4km jog.

The movie itself was good stuff. For all turtle fans out there, do not miss this show. While compared to the other shows out there, the storyline is abit weak and straight forward and the animation is not realistic. But to the turtle fan, its everything you could ever ask for. Its a very good way to bring the cartoon to the big screen. Think of it as a translation from 2D cartoon to 3D now. And the voice acting is good enough to know who is speaking without looking at the colour of the head band.


Elliott trying to set me up for something... I just know it....


The whole group of us without Herbert as he was taking the pic...