Its Time To Hang Loose...

Sunday 25032007:

Got my hair cut today, went to another hairdresser instead of my usual one. To her credit, she really is professional in the way she cuts my hair. But because I am so used to telling my usual barber how to cut my hair, I had a hard time explaining how short I wanted my hair to be especially since recall is coming up and I dun want long sides when I gotta wear that stupid headpiece. So Now I look like a NSF again... But at least I got my pink ic to throw at anyone who dares to ask me why I never book in...

Next up was dinner at the cosplay cafe at chijmes. Abit pricey for most of the items but playing safe, I went for the fish and chips. Portion was big and it was rather yummy. For $17.90 it was quite worth it considering also the place. Of cos another highlight is the maids who go around serving the customers. Its one of those things here you should at least go once. Than at least you can say you been there before and if its nice can go back again.

The maids look like they are sec 4s or 1st year of poly/jc. The one at the entrance was the sweetest I would say. Too bad only Herbert got a photo with her. Need to remind myself to get a chalk bag so I can bring the camera around as well... :P

Next off since it was still early, decided to head to clark quay to chill out at clinic. Well I will let the pictures do the talking here... Thanks to Herbert for the pics... :)


Ok so this is what 2 rum cokes can do for you...


Lolz is that really me there?

Ok so I did have some fun there... hehe...
















Right about now I can guess what is going through your mind now... What happened to the Kenneth we know? The one who always went home to play games and had no life...
Well even boring people like me also need to let loose once in a while you know...

Anyway here are the rest of the pictures for the day:


Here we are at cosplay cafe...


The happening people and their drinks... A Big Thank You to Stella 4 the Drinks


Why do I have a bad feeling about this... lolz...


Hehe I just love Coke...

Ok thats it for my weekend post. Will update tomorrow on the Command and Conquer 3 launch at lido. If I do not update means I am too busy playing the game.

Time to sleep liaos, nites all...
Cheers,
Kenneth.