Long Island Tea is ok... Cranberry Vodka is nice... But nothing beaks Bacardi Coke :D

My friday was spent calling up SIM to try to reset my password so I can log into the university's website to get my results which was in vain. It seems they do not like to pick up the calls. Than went to Elliott's place to help him fix up his laptop. Partitioned a backup drive, reinstalled windows and pimped it to look like vista and so on.

Than it was a dinner out at orchard. It was back to Sun with Moon at charlene's request. At first it was Me, Elliott, Francis, Charmaine and Charlene. Than Herbert came down later after his dinner with his god sister or something. As usual I had the rice thingy which again I struggle to finish. But its good stuff for the price lah.

Than it was off to china one at clark quay. Happening place lah. There it was one time cranberry vodka, had a few rounds of five ten and had to drink long island tea and to end it off, bacardi coke.

Well as they say, a picture paints a thousand words:


Smiling before being held hostage by the rice...


Well I din have a choice... Not that I am complaining... Although I can't say the same for Herbert...


Me and Charmaine... See lah Sebaz... Dun wanna come back lah... :P


Always have time to take pictures with pretty girls... :D


Cranberry Vodka is not bad too... And there is the long island tea...


But nothing beats good old Bacardi Coke :D