Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry...

Ephesians 4:26
"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry...

Ok ok so before you start giving me the look... yesh I am reminded that I should get out of my angry mood and move on. No point staying so angry over stupid things that people do to you.

So the next step I should be doing to just letting it all go. So if you messed around with and broke my heart, played me out or just irritated me to the max, well you're forgiven. Yesh from the bottom of my heart. Of cos that doesn't mean you can do that shit to me again. No no no... No way am I going to let people mess up my life again. Forgiving doesn't mean being an idiot and getting myself played out again. And do not tell me its selfish, I think not giving yourself some thought is selfish in itself. Unless you got a mission to carry out than that's another story.

And to my friend out there still nursing the hurt, do the same ba. Just let it go and move on. Go one level up. Its not about revenge, its about putting all that anger,hurt and disappointment and using the energy in the right way. Go for a run, hit the gym for a workout and use it to motivate yourself to climb higher. Its good stuff. And in the end when that person(ok gotta be nice here) looks back and regret, you have won the battle and upped your level. No its not for revenge I say again, cos in the end the person will feel bad and its in no way your fault. Only person to blame is the person herself. What goes around comes around... No need to worry one.

Anyway today was paper one. After that that studying, I think I still made some silly mistakes here and there. Oh well no point crying over spilt milk now. Gonna take a break in the afternoon and hit the books again in the evening. One more paper to go and its time to relax and chill out.

Sunday was good fun in a way. Went down to subway(the best place for lunch at city hall on a sunday afternoon) to get lunch and study a bit(its empty and refills for drinks are only $1). Francis came later to join me. Than came Elliott and Herbert(GF out of town so she asked Elliott to babysit him... lolz... ). Had lunch and talked about the 300 movie. Looks good from what they were saying. Gotta wait for Franics to go watch it before the good old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles come out. Than we met Charlene at marina square before heading off to the IT Show for last minute steals.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Got myself a proper mouse again. Since I mostly play RTS/RPG and less FPS than the razer krait is good enough for me. Got one at $35 and one more for Charlene at the same price. Thank You Ban Leong and Dennis :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Next on the list is these enelope batteries and charger. The sony ones are almost dead so its time to invest in better ones. 4.5 hours charge time and longer time before they discharge is good enough for me.

Charlene wanted to look for a red nike football so we went to suntec shopping centre. While Elliott and Charlene went into Nike, me and Herbert went into Adidas. He got himself a Real Madrid cap on offer(good deal I must say). Also he was talking about wanting to get a Germany sweater for his gf(Stella) cos the last time they saw a pretty looking girl in the Germany jersey or something. And it did not help that he likes Germany and went on to comment that the girl was pretty. So next time better get a Germany jersey/sweater for her hor... :P

Next we went to candy empire to get some snacks. While everyone was busy stocking up, I just decided to get something simple.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Bet you can't find this anyway else. Looks good right? First time I got this so I am gonna reward myself after Wednesday's paper by finishing this whole box while I catch up on my Heroes tv series.

Than it was off to marina square where they got tickets to watch Music and Lyrics. I decided to go study instead. Pizza hut for dinner and its off to find a nice place to camp... I mean study. Decided to take a walk to esplanade to check it out. They were having nice music there for the mosiac event or something. But was having abit of a flu so decided to study outside instead. Was nice as it was windy. But it din last long as it got dark so off I went to take walk around and explore abit. Library looks nice and maybe I might wanna try camping there to study or something. Of cos the bad thing about esplanade is that you find loads of couples there. Funny sights include ah beng/ah lian wannabes there trying to act cultured... Not I wanna be mean but its really funny...

Than its back to good old pacific coffee to get a nice bottle of snapple and to finish up my studies. They came over after that to chit chat somemore and I guess the movie must really be funny as they kept laughing about it. Than its home sweet home and an early nites rest before my test.

KK thats about it, gonna take a bath and relax awhile than its back to the books...

cheers,
Kenneth.