And so I decided to humour my friend...

Lolz just came back from china one... had a good time... but no camera with me so gotta wait for the pictures to come in than I will post on it.

Anyway while waiting for my hair to dry(good thing short hair so dry fast), I decided to do this little quiz thingy from another blog. In short I have to post 6 things about myself that most people do not know and choose another 6 person to "sabo" to do the same thing. While I dun think I wanna "sabo" 6 other persons, I will just go ahead and post the 6 things...

1. I do not really like crowds... but I also do not like to be left alone... Think I told someone this before. Hard to explain but if you are like that you will understand lah. Slowly getting better but sometimes I just prefer not so many people around but yet at the same time please do not leave me alone. And this is even when I am busy chionging my projects and have the do not disturb status on my msn. Feel free to drop a simple hello or "jiayou" message.. I will really appreciate it one. :)

2. I am a very messy person. Ok my programming codes look neat with all the indentations and comments nicely done and I am quite a perfectionist with my work like reports and or projects. But take one look at my room and you will know what I mean. I think my mom has given up hope liaos. I do try to tidy up once in a while but the once in a while is like when got people coming or CNY.

3. I am a very stubborn person. Although I do not show it, and am quite flexible at times, there are just some things that I will refuse to give into. Once I feel a certain way about something or have concluded a certain view, its gonna be very hard to get me off it. I might agree otherwise but deep down I will still prefer it my way.

4. I still am rather boastful and proud at times. Again doesn't mean people dun usually see it, means I am not like that. I hate people making jokes about me. I mean among close friends I am ok one but there are some things I cannot stand and will try to get even. Also I must have something that gives me the advantage over other people at all times one. I cannot stand being a nobody.

5. I suffer from inferiority complex. Hard to tell hor but yeah I still have these lack of confidence thingy at times. Maybe thats why I dun dare to ask people out on a date or even think of dating at all. It also means me not wanting to come out of my comfort zone.I like to only do things I know I can do well and like things to run the way I know I can do.

6. I get homesick very easily. 3 weeks out for overseas exerices and by the 2nd week I get home sick liaos. I never like camps cos I like to sleep on my own bed. Even last time OBS was a horror to me. Who cares about the fun high elements or the fact that my watch got saint nick girls as well... I rather be home.


So yeah I think my hair dry liaos... short hair ftw... and while these are my weakness, it doesn't mean I am not doing anything about them. Slowly trying to improve myself... all except the homesick one lah... that one I really dunno how to cure sia...

KK time to sleep liaos... Need to assemble my cousin's pc tomorrow so need all the rest I can get. Ermm if I go crazy and really "zheng" the pc than I choose to blame the long island tea just now... hehe...

Nites all...

Cheers,
Kenneth.