Thank You Microsoft

Today was a good day... So good that even when I was super tired with aching legs, I was grinning all the way through my 2.4km.

Morning went to queue up for the microsoft promo. Reached there about 1 hour before time and found myself in the back end of the queue. First 100 customers get to buy vista home premium upgrade(but still can full install... hehe) and office 2007 home student edition at $99. At first I though was buy either one but in the end can buy both and I did just that. $198 for over $500 worth of stuff why not.

While waiting for bryan, played ridge racer 7 on the PS3 which is the next thing on my wish list. Met JJ2 there also. Good to know he found a job as a contractor for sony. The girl at the PS3 was kinda not bad as well. So were the sony show girls. Cant say much about the samsung ones though. As I always say, know your limits. Not fuji apple, stop acting like one...

Than went walking around with bryan. This year not bad lah. Quite interesting stuff here and there. Good deals for computer parts but promos for broadband is cannot make it.

On the way to lunch at carl's junior(I got coupons... hehe... thank you safra...) I saw the microsoft lucky dip so decided to try it out. Might get something nice. So since I spent $198 I got one dip cos its every $100 one dip. While looking for the coupon, the counter guy was looking at my receipt. I won the microsoft gift which is just a pen set. But the counter guy took out 2 wireless mouse 4000 and 2 sandisk cruzer 2GB thumbdrives meant for the normal priced vista and office. Which I shld not be getting cos mine was promo price. He asked me to fill up some form than into my challenger bag they went.

Well I honestly think it was a honest mistake as these freebies cost at least $70 per set of mouse and thumb drive. Anyway gave one thumb drive to bryan for being nice and showing me all the good hardware and for paying for lunch. One mouse went to my sister as her mouse died. But her laptop dun like it so swap with my logitech one. Still getting the feel of it though. but the colour scheme fits my laptop anyway.

So I still got one thumbdrive which I will use for school and since its vista ready boost compatible, its even better. Anyone needs a mouse let me know and I will pass the other mouse to you. Still in its package all sealed up.

Well one good turn deserves another, so since microsoft so nice, I should be nice as well.

And of cos I cleared my ippt for this window cos of IPT. Yes I still failed ippt today but hey with my aching lower half, I still managed to increase my 2.4km on track by 30-40s and my pull ups went to 3. Of cos my unification of china stomach did 40 sits up.

Ok thats about it for today, gonna get some sleep. Will be going down tmr so let me know if you need me to check anything.

Nites all...

Kenneth.