This is the distance, and this is my game face...



"Vienna" by The Fray

The day's last one-way ticket train pulls in
We smile for the casual closure capturing
There goes the downpour
Here goes my fare thee well

There's really no way to reach me (x3)
'Cause I'm already gone

Only so many words that we can say
Spoken upon long-distance melody
This is my hello
This is my goodness

There's really no way to reach me (x3)
'Cause I'm already gone

Maybe in five or ten yours and mine will meet again
Straighten this whole thing out
Maybe then honesty need not be feared as a friend or an enemy
This is the distance
And this is my game face

There's really no way to reach me (x2)
Is there really no way to reach me?
Am I already...

So this is your maverick
This is Vienna

---

Nice little video for the song. Have not watched a single lost episode but I can still feel for the characters in the video. This type of situations is just a lose lose type of thing that either one party or all 3 will suffer...

Of cos people will say its like that one just got to deal with it and so on. I think if I was the one who has to "fight" over the girl with another guy, in the end I would rather let go than hurt everyone. Thats just me and I do not even want to think if 2 girls were "fighting" over me. Well its not going to happen any time soon and I seriously do not want it to happen... Knowing me, I would just reject both to avoid any more problems.

And in case anyone thinks its a praise Kenneth post, its not. Let me further explain...

Today I went for my first game testing thingy. Can't say much here but overall it was an interesting experience and it has improved my impression of the local gaming industry. A practice there is to give movie ticket vouchers for their testers. But it seems the voucher ran out or something. So the guy took out an amount and ask me to go get a movie or something. Of cos anyone can tell that even on weekends, I can watch more than one movie with that amount. So I declined it and again even when he said something like the guy before me so got the same. To me I would be ok to accept if you gave me an amount close to a ticket... but I can never accept that amount. In the end I took nothing and thanked him for the chance to check out what its like to do testing and for a chance to play their upcoming game.

I mean getting paid such an amount for 1 hour plus of fun is wrong in my eyes. Of cos people would just tell me you are an undergrad, somemore in computer science, surely for the trouble of getting there and the time spent, plus transport, should take the money since they are the one giving you and you did not ask for it. Would it have paid to be selfish abit here? I dunno sia...

And of cos lots of other incidents in the past but thats just Kenneth... As much as I wanna be selfish and be nice to myself and not finish last like nice guys... I just cannot lah... Looks like I cannot keep my promise of only being nice to people close to me and who deserve it...

Well at least I managed to enjoy myself over the weekend... Sure I still played good boy on saturday and stayed home... but sunday I managed to tell myself to go relax a while regardless of what people might say... Actually hor, I personally dun really care what people say of me... If you know the real me, you wun say such things... But becos of my position and all that... its hard... And becos I am nice, I would always try not to cause any problems in that aspect...

Can't say here any more on it cos its a public blog... Hopefully I can come to a conclusion myself about this whole thing... Maybe I already did but oh well... Thats Kenneth for you...

Gonna get some sleep liaos...

Cheers,
Kenneth.