Well at least I got my mouse...

Another saturday came and gone just like that. Having school in the morning really kills the weekend mood. After that you just do not feel like doing anything. Tidied up my assignment coding and wrote the report. After that it was just slacking around the house doing nothing. Well I got my $10 logitech mouse so at least I have completed one goal. Next thing was that I paid up the deposit for the gifts so next week should be able to collect before V Day. That makes 2 down and many more to go. I still need to settle my IPT booking before the window closes and finish up my CNY shopping.

The items on my to buy if I can afford list:
- Crumpler "The Complete Seed" bag
- Giordano collar polo tee
- Adidas/Nike polo tee
- Adidas/Nike sports shorts

Looks like after this CNY I gotta start saving again to refill my bank acct.

Ok thats about it liaos. Off to bed early. Thinking of doing my shopping over the week as weekdays not much people in orchard. Of cos if anyone wanna do lunch and shopping tmr just drop me an sms. If not its back to assignments and reports.

cheers,
Kenneth.