One Good Turn Doesn't Deserve Another...

As you can see from the title and from my msn nick, I am not having the bestest of best day today. Not going to comment much but I just hope the weekend will be a better one. Sometimes I ask myself why do I bother to care and help other people. And I never ask or expect something in return. People ask me why so nice to help and I just go its just Kenneth that type of thing. Doesn't really cost me much to help anyway. But the thing I am starting to get irritated with is when people take it for granted and you get flamed. Not going to mention names(ok forum nick in this case) but it seems some people like to fire their mouth off before checking things out. I guess maybe using my lunch break and my own time to organise a hoot ram outing to get the rams at cheaper price when it was sky high or helping people come out with a list of parts for new computer is just not enough. Of well, maybe I should stop liaos.

I keep telling myself to start worrying about myself but I never seem to listen to myself. Ok from today onwards, and its in my blog here for everyone to see, I will not help anyone so freely any more. No more I give the benefit of the doubt first until proven otherwise. You want help you make sure you deserve it.

Second thing is that I am going to find more time for myself. Get a new game(its time to finish up my NWN2, FF12 and start on Rogue Galaxy), get my ass off the chair and back to jogging and taking a sport(tennis looks good) and go for retail therapy. I am going to buy that crumpler bag and a proper mouse.

Ok gonna get some shut eye early for lesson tmr. Nites world.

cheers,
Kenneth.