Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for... You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for...



"(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into my heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - Ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Nice video right? hehe... both their voices are power sia...

Anyway today is one heck of a day. Went to school for lab @ 9am only to find out they got the timing wrong. Some admin guy cock it up sia... Even the lab was open and the break snack was there. So spent 9am - 5pm in school doing my module 212 assignment 3 which is more or less done for the basic parts. Than rushed home to get ready for my first IPT session. Which was a IPPT test which as usual I failed(that's why I am going for IPT mah). Of cos as usual, my unification of china stomach did 40 sit ups with time to spare. :D

It was all good until the ride home. Took me 1hour 30mins to get home. Left the camp at 915pm and got home around 1045pm. The worst part was that on the 72 home from Tampines, with me all hungry, someone had to bring food onto the bus and the whole upper deck could smell it. Basket I am so not going to defend that person's home if ever got war. How do you expect me a student using his time to go train up rather than do his projects to feel when he is all hungry and you help him remember that he has not taken his dinner, went for a full IPPT session and am super hungry but he cannot do anything about it. If that was not bad enough, I had to put up with the most irritating sight ever.

As usual, 72 takes forever to turn at the T junction @ hougang ave 3 from Tampines road. Here I am all tired, irritated at the smell of food with aching legs thinking about my assignments and the fact I have to survive V Day and(BTW I took the window seat) at the junction crossing the road I see a couple happily talking and the girl has a bunch of flowers in her hand. And becos the bus(I tell you SBS hates me and this just adds to the list) took forever to turn, I had to see the scene as the BF walked his GF home. As much as I wanted to turn away, TV Mobile was showing some crap show.

Well its past 12 so yeah its the dreaded day for florist to earn money. Thankfully I have it all planned out.

0800 - 0900 : Wake up, Slack in bed awhile, wash up and get breakfast
0900 - 1000 : Watch Heroes EP 15, check out the forums and soccer news
1000 - 1200 : Play UFO: Afterlight and kick some alien butt.
1200 - 1300 : Hit the pull up bar, Get lunch and get ready for school
1300 - 1400 : Travel to school
1400 - 1700 : Survive my boring module 222 class and settle the assignment 3
1700 - 1800 : Travel home and try to not see any couples
1800 - 1930 : Get home, rest up, send emails regarding the assignment and bathe
1930 - 2030 : Dinner at home and survive more potshots from parents.
2030 - 2230 : Module 212 assignment 3 refining. Must maintain my Distinction grade
2230 - 0000 : Games, Forums, and more Games...
0000 - ???? : Dream Land...

Yup hopefully I will survive tmr. Anyway before I forget and sign off, this song is dedicated all the my friends out there who are celebrating V Day. As usual, doesn't mean I dun celebrate means my friends dun do it as well.

Nites All...

Cheers,
Kenneth.