Now I cry alone in the dark...



"I Drive Myself Crazy" by NSYNC

Lying in your arms
So close together
Didn't know just what I had
Now I toss and turn
Cause I'm without you
How I'm missing you so bad
Where was my head?
Where was my heart?
Now I cry alone in the dark

I lie awake, I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy thinking of you
Made a mistake when I let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do

I was such a fool
I couldn't see it
Just how good you were to me
You confessed your love
Undying devotion
I confessed my need to be free
And now I'm left
With all this pain
I've only got myself to blame

I lie awake, I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy thinking of you
Made a mistake when I let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do

Why didn't I know it
(How much I loved you baby)
Why couldn't show it
(If I had only told you)
When I had the chance
Oh I had the chance

I drive myself crazy

I lie awake, I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy thinking of you
Made a mistake when I let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do

I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do

Fictional Story Inspired From Real Stories:

A was the normal guy that you would find everywhere along the street. Normal looking, Not rich but not poor, not fat but not thin, not smart but not stupid. You get the idea. Normal average guy. Yet somehow he never got the chance with any of the girls he knows. Somehow not matter how hard he tried to be nice, sensitive and so on, he is still single and unwanted. And the worst part is that A can spend countless nights either on the phone or on some instant messaging thingy like MSN having a conversation with some girl, but its always never to his advantage. Its always cheering the girl up when she is down or trying to save a relationship cos the BF doesn't spend enough time or something.

Basically he is the nice guy that girls always say make the best BF/Husband but yet why is he still single? Sad right... Recently he is again spending time at night chatting with this girl whom he likes but did not have the courage to tell her. And each time he would be there to lend a listening ear to her when her r/s goes wrong and to be there to hear her complains about her bf. Yet he is always encouraging her to give her bf another chance and so on.

Most normal people would ask him to tell her to break up and give it up since the bf is an idiot and show her how much he cares and that she should be with him. Well A has this weird moral code never to do something like that. His reason? How would he feel if someone else did it. And now after V Day, he is there again consoling her because although she got flowers from her bf, she rather have him spend time with her. And he wonders how long he can go on being the nice guy when all he gets is nothing. And all he can do is cry alone in the dark...

- End -

Well I want to write more but to protect the people whom the story is based on I shall not go on. To that guy, welcome to life. I know it sucks but hey, that's Singaporean girls for you. Nice ones are either taken, hard to find or lesbian. Dun bother about the girl liaos lah. Not worth it I tell you. Where got girl stay in a r/s with a guy when she is not happy one.

Heck as the old saying goes, (english translation) Guy not bad, Girl dun like. Somehow I never understand the need to be bad so that you are "cool" to be attractive. I mean now look "cool" good lah, but later on, are you sure you want this cool looking piece of crap who rather spend time looking cool and hip and happening rather than study hard but in the end cannot provide you with a comfortable life to be your husband? And pls ah, the LOVE will conquer all thing is not going to happen. Be practical and wake up and smell the coffee. Got starbucks and coffeebean to choose from. Even pacific coffee also can. You get the idea...

Ok better not go on if not I will get personal and direct liaos. But hey you should know who you are. Pls wake up and smell the coffee. I dun want to see another nice guy become bad becos being nice doesn't work out at all.

KK the song is dedicated to all guys out there who go crazy over a girl but just fall short of her requirements. Dun go crazy until I have to visit you in IMH hor. Move on and find another supermarket where the normal vegetables dun cost as much as premium ones.

Nites all,
Kenneth.