If only I could turn back time, If only I had said what I still hide...



"Turn Back Time" by Aqua

Give me time to reason,
give me time to think it through
Passing through the season,
where I cheated you

I will always have a cross to wear,
but the bolt reminds me I was there

So give me strength,
to face this test tonight

If only I could turn back time
If only I had said what I still hide
If only I could turn back time
I would stay for the night. For the night...

Claim your right to science
Claim your right to see the truth
Though my pangs of conscience,
Will drill a hole in you

I seen it coming like a thief in the night,
I seen it coming from the flash of your light

So give me strength,
to face this test tonight

If only I could turn back time
If only I had said what I still hide
If only I could turn back time..
I would stay for the night

The bolt reminds me I was there
the bolt reminds me I was there

If only I could turn back time
If only I had said what I still hide
If only I could turn back time
I would stay for the night


This is one of the songs that made me listen to Aqua's song. Interestingly enough when I first heard it, I couldn't believe it was by Aqua after their "Barbie Girl" single. After listening a few times to the song, I guess Lene Nystrom can really sing a nice ballad after all.

Anyway its been a hectic 2 days. Rushing the report for module 222 and creating the GUI. Lol I was never a GUI guy but hey it turned out not bad. Maybe After school tmr when I work on the user guide I will try to touch up abit more. But please dun ask me to code it cos it looks complex. Especially the progress bar at the bottom. Anyway today was good cos I got my results for module 212 back. A Distinction and a high distinction for my assignment 1 and quiz 1 respectively. Must really work hard for this module to try to get a distinction overall at least.

Headed down to SYFC after school to help out with the Garage event doing what I always do, man the photo booth. Well as usual, lots of photos and not enough time. Poor printer worked overtime until it had to take a break to cool down. Anyway the theme was again on love and more on friendship. On of the usual thing that was said was that we never really appreciate what we have until we lose it.

Lols kinda come together with the song "turn back time" doesn't it. How many times have we regret only too late and wished we could go back in time. Well since its near V Day anyway, I must say that there was most probably at least 3 times in which I screwed up and thus ended up alone for V Day. But the thing I keep telling myself is to press on. Some never make mistakes, some learn by making them and there are the fortunate those who learn from mistakes others make. Well if there are things to share about my mistakes, these are most probably the more important ones:

1. never look down on yourself, there must be something good inside of you that a girl would be willing to spend over 2 hours on the phone, worry about your ankle and give you tips how to lose weight by eating more meat instead of carbo at dinner.(Something which I am doing right now... need to lose weight for those pull ups)

2. Do not rush things. Just because the girl doesn't show any feelings towards you yet doesn't mean nothing is going to work out. Hey if movie dates and dinner dates dun count for anything than I dunno how liaos. Of cos I seen cases where a girl and guy are really good friends until the point they know each other too well to know they can not be together or end up together. But thats rare. Bottom line is just take it slow and easy. In the end I ended it for lack of development. Well later on I found out I was the idiot. Enough Said.

3. The most important thing I guess is to really find out more about the person. Breaking up after that because of something that you failed to check out first is the worst and most stupid reason. I am guilty for that.

So yup that is about it. Off to catch some sleep and get ready for school and another long week ahead.

cheers,
Kenneth.

*In no way am I blaming anyone for anything in those 3 reasons. These are MY Mistakes and no one else*

**BTW to certain people, if you did not get my email, pls take note the stuff is with me liaos. Please collect and pay up asap. Dun wanna get it too late if you know what I mean. :D**