Of Men, Mice, Pretty Ladies and a Crazy Captain...

Just a quick update before I head to bed....

Well today I officially cleared all my assignments. From what turned out to be a crazy tough assignment became a reminder that while programmers are suppose to think logically, it pays to be crazy once in a while.

And my inspiration for this is non other than Hector Barbossa, Pirate Lord of the Caspian Sea. Go watch "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End" and you will know what I mean.



In the face of a tough fight where the Black Pearl goes one on one with the Flying Dutchman while a maelstrom is brewing, he just laughs crazily and charges head on while still maintaining some form of battle tactics. I think now onwards I shall adopt this approach to my future assignments. And yes listening to Linkin Park helps alot.

Well today was the first day of the PC Show 2007. Maybe cos its a public holiday so it was like a can of sardines. Does not help that its only one level as well. Went there first to help some guy on the forums to get a laptop bag cheap (around 50% off) cos of my DM Card. At the rate its being used, it saved more money than the annual subscription.

Also went to get lots of mice. Razer mice that is. And to my friends who are proud owners of them, welcome to the dark side. You have been poisoned. Never again will you want to use a normal mouse. Haha... Also a big thanks to Ban Leong for the super offers. $59 mouse and you get a free $29 mouse pad. Power sia...

Than it was off to Carl's Junior for dinner. Me, Francis, Elliott, Herbert, Charlene and Angela was there. Making lots of noise as usual.. hehe... And if you wanna know how many mice I got... well...


5 mice, 3 guys and 2 pretty ladies. And thats not counting the 2 mouse pads... :D
* Special Note : Francis was taking the photo *

Well off to sleep liaos. Nose is acting up... And just when I thought the medicine is taking effect, some lady(does not help that she was not chio ;P) with strong perfume sat next to me in the mrt... And we all know how my nose likes perfume...

Nites World,
Kenneth ;)