A Real Test Of Character...

Right so I got a exam tomorrow where I am rather undecided about. On one hand its suppose to be a killer paper. On the other, its a topic on C++ programming, something I am not suppose to be afraid off, having no problems overall so far with the tutorials and assignments. And since its supposed to be a paper to test your understanding, something which I should be comfortable with, I should have no problem.

On top of that, my deferment for my upcoming ICT was rejected with a possible time off discussion offered. Or so says the letter.

And with all that was discussed yesterday in my previous blog post still lingering in the back of my mind. Sure I feel better but its something sooner or later I have to confront and settle.

While my friend may be joking about the whole test of character thing, it does make some sense in the end. This whole self confidence thing which ultimately comes down to my own character and how strong my will power is.

Surprisingly, the past school term has also shown me that while I may not be some top student, I am certainly no push over with the fact I got full marks for one assignment and settling another so called killer one. And sure I can do better but for now its a good reminder that I am not so weak as thought so after all.

So I should really take this upcoming month a time of testing and refining. Get some sleep after this and do one more set of revision of the notes I made just now in the bus and just go do my paper. Next off to see if SIM wanna help me with my deferment problem, if not just go ahead and take up the time off offer. If they really wanna play me out and just give me enough time to rush to school and rush back to camp than so be it. I dun believe I cannot work with that and I will still pull through in the end.

It ain't about how hard you hit,
It's about how hard you can get hit.
How much you can take and keep moving forward,
That's how winners are...


Time to wake up my idea.

After all I still got my silly doggy to look forward to when I get home...


* Esther : dun say I never post hor :P *

Nites world,
Kenneth.