The Music Sounds Better With You



"The Music Sounds Better With You" by Stardust

Yup its back to retro hits and this time is from the 90s. A song from Stardust from the the year 1998, the track "The Music Sounds Better With You" was released in June. The song is based around a sample from "Fate" by Chaka Khan. It was an instant smash and many have dubbed it "The Greatest House Song of the Millennium". It was recorded in Paris by Daft House productions which is headed by Bangalter, one half of the popular French house duo Daft Punk.

Anyway, the weekend was a slow one for me. While some people say more time in between papers is good, I hate it. The lack of stress leads to laziness and put offs and kills motivation. Its been a slow week of studying for me.

So much so that I had time to go meet up with Elliott, Francis, Herbert and later on Charlene for some clubbing at Zouk. And yes, finally I have been into Zouk. Also met Elliott's adopted older brother Robert there. Nice chap I must say.

Saturday was boring to the max. Wanted to wake up late but somehow auto woke up early. Studied and play Football Manager and studied some more.

Today was no better. Went through abit more here and there, got this feeling that I will not do well nor will I do badly for the paper tomorrow and the one last Wednesday. And to make matters worst, I have been poisoned by Herbert.

He mentioned a event at zouk on the 16th for some raiding party for Granado Espada which I have downloaded and installed today. The thing that caught my attention was of cos not the girls(yeah right :P) but the chance to rub shoulders with the maker of the game. Plus it will be a good chance to see if I can do some networking. I might just work for a game company to protect their games against bots... Haha... I love digital security...

Ok thats about it for today. More or less, my head is clear about what I have to do and what I have to give up. Yup so far so good, more or less settled on just giving it up and moving on. Of cos, the "coke" with nice lemon and other good stuff in it helps... if you get what I mean... and of cos, the nice dance/retro/techno that zouk make me remember...

Cheers,
Kenneth. :D