You always said we'd still be friends someday...

Taking a break from studying by visiting the forums is a bad idea. Let me explain why...

Its been a hectic week so far for me. Last saturday was assignment dateline, monday was a test, wednesday was another assignment dateline and tomorrow I am going for another test. While rushing assignments and studying, I decided to take a break and visit the good old HWZ forums. There I stumble onto a thread, and in it was some lyrics and a youtube video. I cant remember from which tv serial the video clips were used but the background song is "If You Leave" by Nada Surf(Of cos I got hold of the original one by OMD which is more retro). The lyrics were really nice and well suddenly I got all emo. Lol dun ask me how or why but yeah, the thought that while the rest of the world(ok lah not really the rest of the whole wide world but at least most of the people around me) have thoughts on V Day which is coming(as in they got someone, or trying to jio someone or something... bottom line they got someone to think about), I do not have. All I got was the fact I need to sign up for IPT and ensure I survive my test and I still need to get that new crumpler bag I have been eyeing. Sad huh....

To make matters worst, I found a really nice present that one can give to their gfs on V Day. Its not expensive or flashy but it looks really nice and in my humble opinion, would make a great V Day gift. And so being Kenneth(I hate this part) I have decided to help my friends get them since the collection can be made at SIM. No I am not going to say who in case they get into trouble.

Wanted to post a pic of it but later the recipients of it find out liaos than not so nice. Yup but thats just me. Always helping people. Maybe thats why I am still single? Cos I help everyone but myself. Makes me wonder if lets say I kept all the good ideas and stuff to myself like the teddy bear with the rose(lol sorry had to take that pot shot... :P) and so on, would I have been attached now and not having to endure all the "when are you going to get a gf" qns(today kanna from my dad again, asking me if I am bringing anyone for cny dinner).

Anyway the moral of the story is to concentrate on one thing at a time so things like that wun happen to me. Ok thats about it for tonite. Will be online a bit longer to tidy up some stuff. BTW if anyone is interested in this V Day gift, drop me a message on msn and we can talk about it.

cheers,
Kenneth.

---

"If You Leave" by Nada Surf (OMD Cover) - O.C. Mix 2, The Soundtrack

If you leave, don't leave now
Please don't take my heart away
Promise me just one more night
Then we'll go our separate ways
We always had time on our sides
Now it's fading fast
Every second every moment
We've gotta make it last

I touch you once, I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I needed you then
You always said we'd still be friends someday

If you leave, I won't cry
I won't waste a single day
But if you leave, don't look back
I'll be running the other way
Seven years went under the bridge
Like time was standing still
Heaven knows what happens now
You've gotta say you will

I touch you once, I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I needed you then
You always said we'd meet again someday

day, day, day

I touch you once I touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I needed you then
You always said we'd meet again someday

(ha, ha, ha, ha, ha)
If you leave
if you leave
Don't look back
Don't look back