The Sun and Moon but no stars...

Sunday was an interesting day. Well for one I was sick and din go to church. I dun think I would have survived after 2 running nose pills anyway. After popping the pills it was back to bed until 11 plus when I auto woke up. Attempted to study abit. Managed to study abit in the end. Abit cos I was on my pc going through my lecture notes in powerpoint and msning a few people here and there at the same time.

Got out to study more and met up with francis, charlene and charlene in orchard. lunch @ lido with subway later in the afternoon which ended up more like a catching up and mini skirt session(lol cant help it if someone keeps pointing it out when it appears on some trailer on the big screen there).

Had the chance to look at some crumpler bags at wheellock place and paragon after that. My good old trusty deuter bag finally died after 6 full years of using it. Everyone told me that crumpler was worth every cent so decided to check it out. Still cant decide on which model but will have to somehow "hijack" randy's apple card for the 10% discount :P

It was off to do some window shopping after that and I realised something, if I ever need to get clothes for presentation or work, I will just get francis along. Seeing him explain to charlene about the blazer made me realise that. In fact after the whole window shopping session, I think his gf next time is gonna be very glad as while most guys dread shopping for clothes with their gfs, francis seems otherwise(ok if u get a gf becos of this you owe me dinner... haha... :D).

The day ended with dinner at some japanese restaurant called the sun and moon if i remember correctly. Ordered some rice with fired pork thingy. At first it look small until i realise the container was rather deep. With much effort I managed to finish it all. But to my horror I was informed that I had to help with some ice cream. Sounded ok until...

Well I will let the pictures do the talking. :D




Well it did not help that there were "nut" jokes going around and there were nuts in the ice cream.

Well after that me and francis being the nice people we are waited with charlene for her bf who drove down to pick her home. Than it was home sweet I have a test tmr home.