Lols... What A Match...

Yup, you should be able to figure out what I am going to blog about tonight. While I never watched the whole match(cos I was too busy trying to take over Europe in this game called Medieval 2 : Total War) , I managed to catch the interesting parts. Namely the two goals, the incident followed by the penalty.

For one thing, I always thought the Thai side was well disciplined with a good tradition of Football being one of the stronger side in the region. Well sad to say, even if they do win the cup, I honestly think the incident today have tarnished their reputation. Even the commentators were saying its rather unprofessional to just refuse to carry on just because you disagree with the ref's decision.

Well other than that, I must give praise to the well taken penalty. Power, speed and accuracy in my humble opinion. Not counting the fact that it was given in a controversial circumstance. Well all the best to the Lions, please give me a good reason to buy the new Singapore jersey which IMHO looks a lot better now.

In other news, Kenneth is slowly creeping back to his old ways again. Yes I have completed the programming part of module 212 assignment 2 and have done up the draft for the vision and risk list for module 222 assignment 2. Will be looking to complete module 212 assignment 2 once my lecturer reply and start on improving the other assignment which is in a form of a report.

Think I need to go retail therapy soon and get my crumpler bag and finish up my CNY shopping.
Well that's about it for tonight. Gonna catch some sleep and get on with conquering Europe tomorrow.


cheers,
Kenneth.