Huh You mean I studied wrongly? Siao Liaos....

Yup today was my first test. And yes its been too long since I studied for something. The test in army din count as you technically should not fail test in army as they usually try to pass you.

Ok so I think I will somehow pass it but doing well is a rare thing. Decided to chiong my assignment 1 to try to make up for the lack of marks. Almost done with it and now have to wait for my lecturer to reply me. Well hopefully he does now that I have emailed him on 3 of his email accounts.

But everything somehow showed me that maybe I have been pushing myself too hard. Think I should take things one at a time not bothered with results so much. Over stress is bad for my health and leads to more running nose and pills.

G.K. Chesterton wrote, “Here dies another day, during which I have had eyes, ears, hands, and the great world round me. And with tomorrow begins another. Why am I allowed two?”
- our daily bread

I guess I should looking at other things than trying to get good grades(the word is trying :P).

Ok thats it for today. Time for dreamland and my 8 hours of sleep :)

Nites all,
Kenneth.