Since when MCQ wrong answer got minus marks one...

Its the first day of the week and from the forecast of it being a relaxing peaceful one, I would be glad if 1/20 of it is true. If monday is suppose to set the mood for the rest of the week, I think I better go prepare myself for the very worst.

Yup for my first test, I got a 4.90 / 10. I knew I would fail but than hor 0.10 marks is very the irritating. Let me explain, as students in our education system, we were taught to be kaisu and for MCQ just put something down even though we are not sure of the answer. There would be a chance we will get it right, well that was what I remember my teacher always telling us. But than hor, here wrong answer got minus marks one leh. So make a guess where my 0.10 marks went to. I think getting used to my new education system is gonna take longer than expected.

Next on the negative list is the fact that I went to sls to look for blank DVDs and a new mouse to last me till the next it fair. Got 25 blank TDK DVDs at $15 so I was quite happy about it. But than that's about the only good thing I guess. Saw a freshie of mine who also joined I-Guides but than kanna ignored. Ok I give benefit of the doubt but somehow I dun think I changed so much until cannot remember me right? And the worst part is the whole of SLS but no sight of the usual cheap $10 oem logitech/microsoft optical mouse. Cheapest I found for a optical mouse was $16. I think I rather buy batteries for my wireless mouse that I am using now.

Walked to Marina to join Amy, Shai and Charlene for dinner after my little hunt at SLS. Next not so good thing to happen to me was that I received a call. Unknown number so I picked it up, a female voice (which sounds familiar I think) asked for Kenneth, I answered "Yup" and she went sorry wrong number. Usually I wun bother cos call wrong number happens but than hor in this case, someone who has my number called but most prob called the wrong Kenneth. And its bothering me that its someone I know but I do not.

Dinner was Kenny Rogers was ok but I made the next mistake by ordering loads of carbo when its dinner time and there is no way I am going to burn it off. And to top it off, I ordered pasta and mash potatoes for the sides. More carbo to add to the list. Chat awhile until Bryan came to join us. Went for a quick drink cos Shai was meeting some of this office people and went home after that.

Well if today is going to be the start of the week, I think I better stay at home, hopefully its going to be much safer in some sense. Need to get ready for assignment 2 of module 212 and 222 liaos.

Ok off to conquer some more land in M2:TW before heading off to sleep.

Cheers,
Kenneth.