The Ref is a joke...

Wanted to head for bed but decided to post something here first.

Watched bits of the singapore vs malaysia match just now while trying very hard to finish up my report which i think is going to be a failure. So this is degree level. Must remember that gone are the poly days where the lecturer will spoon feed abit and at least give us a sample. No sample just the outline and off we go to do the report. Thanks to my google using skills i managed to find sample reports online and lo and behold if my report is suppose to look something like that I am dead meat. And yesh this is my first assignment. Gonna really have to pull my socks up for the next few ones. No more white army socks but black newcastle united football length ones :P

Well had a very interesting talk with a friend from HWZ forumers. He was telling me about how he is going to grad in 3 weeks time. Than talked about his dinner and dance and how ugly guys like him got no chance to get a date for it. I went even ugly guys like me can at least get a gf than he wun have much problems. Well he did manage to get a date for christmas eve dinner(while i was getting bombarded at my cousin's house about how I look too decent to get a gf... :S) and I advised him to do more follow up. Interestingly enough(OK Elliott You GOT Your Juicy Bits :X) the topic changed to how I got my gf back in poly. While I wun say much here(HAHA you gotta bribe me on this one liaos), I must admit that I had some help and got it easy. Honestly(darn why cant I be dishonest... ok its just Kenneth... -_-) it was a good experience for me to learn and I am thankful that it happened( Thanks to you know who you are (; ). While if given a choice to decide again, I wun know wat to do(so I got a thing for girls with really cute smiles, sue me than.....) and most prob did the same thing. But anyway now that I learnt the lessons the hard way, I dun think I will forget them anytime soon and do stupid things again. Well it helps that I am too busy with school work to get myself into any bgr situations.

Ok thats about it. My first post here with juicy bits just for the guy who wants to stay sexy on radio(pls get them to fix the internet radio... its a pain to my expensive soundcard and 7.1 speakers... :P) And yesh before I go to sleep, the ref just now was crazy... sheesh since when did refs stop matches just becos the corner flag got wacked and it was like almost the end of the game.... ?_?

Well thats all from me today.
Cheers,
Kenneth.