Operation Stiletto

I wish it did not have to come to this but it did...

Operation Stiletto

This is a 5 month operation that will conclude the end of undergrad life at SIM. With this I would have accomplished all I set out to do and regardless of the outcome I know that at the end of it all it was a good fight. I will not take the flight option neither will I back down.

This operation will include the following:

1. Getting my FYP up to speed with the rest of the groups. There is alot of potential hidden away in this topic and I will dig everything up or fail trying.

2. AHM is on the 24th of August. 10km is a given and 21km is the aim. Again I will complete it or break my ankle in the process whichever comes first.

3. MG Gundam Wing Custom Zero is the final aim. Dynames will be completed next week with Crossbone next in line. Everything to be hand brushed painted, panel lined and action based.

4. Mission buy myself will still be conducted regardless of the situation now. It will be a good test of my analytical skills in regards to computer systems in line with studies.

5. Image overhaul will still proceed as planed. The working world is calling me and I will be ready for it.

7. Mission Camp Booklet 2008 will be carried out with the maximum resources I can allocate to it. 2006 was a success with an overhaul of the old format and this year I am to improve and refine it further.

6. Optional missions to carry out include:

a) Mission CoolerMaster to improve the overall performance of my computer system.

b) Mission PDA to move from a consumer phone to a professional phone to aid in the carrying out of Operation Stiletto.

c) Mission LDS to improve the success chance of completing the 21km.

Overall its time to move on with my life and worry about the things and the people who actually matter. And to those who I thought it did matter to...

I can't feel the way I did before
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored
Time won't heal this damage anymore
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored



Still Fighting On,
Kenneth.