And it's still so hard to be who you are...

"Light Up The Sky" by Yellowcard



The first single from Yellowcard's album "Paper Walls". And if it sound familiar, it is because it was used to promote the new season of Heroes in August last year.

Went to return a review card on thursday in the early afternoon before meeting up with Elliott to do some present shopping. Janet joined us for a drink after we were done as we were near her shop. Did you know that from peninsular there is actually a "secret" passage to funan? Lols, I just found out. Than it was off to do some gundam shopping as Elliott wanted to get the Gundam Vitue.


Other than the stand I wanted to get, I also got something else as well. $35 for a MG model is cheap considering it used to be $71.90




True to the whole model fixing thing, the stand or as they call it "action base" require some assembly as well.


Gundam Dynames on the action base

Today was spent cleaning up my pc abit and getting ready for week 6 of my fyp. After settling everything and while waiting for my pc to settle down, I decided to do some painting to Dynames.


Today's list include the sniper rifle, the hand guns, armor and handgun container.


Its been a while since I did some panting so it was abit untidy. Thankfully you can only tell when you look at it close up.


Decided to finally rearrange my computer table in case I decide to go ahead with my plan to get a new casing.


Decided to put Dynames on top of my casing with some other stuff that were given to me over the recent years. At least Dynames' armor doesnt look too plastic now.


And if you are wondering, thats my baby photo. Cute right? Haha... So cute that I was asked to pose for some photoshoot by a church friend. Too bad that cuteness got lost over the years... darn :P


Only thing is that I ran out of black paint thus some of the items were not completed. Also some panel lining needs to be done to the main body as well. Looks like I got to do a little shopping over the weekend.

Well thats about it for today. Its off to SLS tmr afternoon to support a friend and his overclocking showcase.

Cheers,
Kenneth.