Gundam Dynames : For Charlene

Ok so I decided to take a break from my work aka research, refining and one person brain storming for my fyp and get the gundam done up.

Anyway this post is for Charlene as she wanted to see how the gundam model kits are done so here you go. Thanks again for it :)


Laying out everything on the table before starting work.


Each part is numbered for easy identification.


Stickers are included as well.


Handy nail clipper to cut out those small bits sticking out.


Body done.


Head completed.


Boths legs done.


Torso added.


Everything coming together.

Some poses with the complete Dynames:










Gonna head over to taka which is having a gundam promotion or over to sunshine plaza to see if I can get my hands on panel markers and the gundam stand to complete the dynames.

Again thanks to Charlene for helping me get this. Been awhile since I fixed up a gundam.

Cheers,
Kenneth :D