The Conclusion Part 2

And in the end, the thing that I made myself guard against was what ended my fight. I know there were risk. I saw it coming. I still chose to believe.

And now I am broken. Broken by the very thing that I fought so hard against. I dun even know how to explain it in words. The anger, the disappointment, the pain and the sadness.

But who can I blame? To be honest I can tell you all about it. But can I really choose to blame? I dun control other people's lives nor do other people have to live by my standards and values.

Well maybe its a sign that its time to really carry IT out. So long ago I came out with IT but never got the chance to carry IT out. Its gonna mean I have to overturn my entire lifestyle but maybe its time to do IT.

At the end of it all this line from this song sums it up:



"And my worst pains are words I cannot say "

And the irony of it all is that when it started I asked myself :

"Is being an owner of a lonely heart better than a owner of a broken heart?"

And once again I am divided by the answer. How I wish I can be like Cris Johnson. Maybe this whole thing would never have had happened.

And so...