Its a crazy crazy weekend...

Ok just a recap of the crazy weekend I had.

Thursday was spent studying at macs in the morning wuth ben, going to the IT Show with ben, bryan and later on derick , getting my new toy and more studying at macs with derick, weefoong and benny.


Notes notes and more notes... when will it end...


Enough coke and ice tea for a while...


I love my new keyboard :D

Friday was spent having my exam in school and its off to the IT Show again but this time with herbert, elliott and charlene. Also helped herbert's brother get some stuff for his computer.


Time to reward myself after a crazy paper...


Hehe cute right? Its also an mp3 player wor...

Went down again to the IT Show on saturday morning. This time is to pass to kelvin his razer lycosa keyboard which I helped me get on thursday. Also went to show face and say hi to the people at the IT Show. And also bought printer ink for my cousin.

Due to my crazy running up and down and late nights of attempted studying, I caught abit of the flu so slept in on sunday. Studied for my final paper in the afternoon and rushed down again to the IT Show in the evening hoping for some last minute deals. But I went home empty handed. Ok lah at least I managed to get victor some coffee. He looks like he needs it.

Abit sianz this show cos I din get to meet up with HuiRong, Casse, Iris and Gillian. Some how just never managed to see them either cos they were not there or having their break. Well maybe next time or something cos PC Show is next.

Monday was spent studying for my last paper and taking the paper itself. First time using 2 answer booklets I think. Than its off for family dinner. Evening was spent at jim's grandfather's funneral wake.


Been awhile since I had this to eat. 8 pieces for $2... cheap and good...


Chocolate rice toppings... opps forgot to turn on micro mode though...

Well now that all my papers are over(hope I pass them), its time for the final term which is my FYP. But I will bother with that next week once I got my rest.

Cheers,
Kenneth :D