And so it has begun...

Ok before I go ranting let me just update what happened over the past few busy days.

Saturday was one of those rare days where I actually decided not to do anything and relax. Also good to see Newcastle finally winning a match after so long.

Sunday was not too bad either. Had a mini popiah party at home before heading down to watch the soccer match between Man Utd and Liverpool


One of my few better attempts

Monday was spent doing research for my fyp and down to sim lim square to pick up some new toys. After all, all work and no play will kill my brain.


Nice new toys... hehe...

Tuesday was spent tidying loose ends for my fyp research and heading to town to catch the movie Vantage Point. Good show with an interesting concept or replaying the events through the eyes of different people. The car chase scene was one of the better ones I seen in recent movies.



Wednesday was spent resting at home and collecting my thoughts before heading down to school for fyp meeting with my supervisor.

Well with regards to the title, I received a friendly word of advise and warning about something and its turning out slowly. I thought I could take things as they come but looks like I gotta think and plan ahead.

And so it has begun...
Kenneth.