Ending of another crazy week...

Ok I really dunno how to describe this week so I will just leave it as that. Want to find out more, feel free to ask me in person but expect lots of rantings.

Anyway so its a nice saturday evening and I decided to stop worrying about work and relax abit.

Again I will let the pictures do the talking:


Making my own pizza for dinner


Time for the oven


Yum yum, lots of meat of course

Decided to get a hair cut today as well. Somehow been rather irritated with my hair so decided to get it cut real short.


Kinda look like my sispec days.

Hopefully this will also get me going on my training for the upcoming AHM. Minimum I want to complete the 10km but if possible I want to finish the 21km.

Well thats about it, gonna get some light work done and off to sleep early.

Cheers,
Kenneth.