Chocolate Soup, EA Play And Matsuri Cosplay Event

Just a quick recap of the past fun filled week.

First of is a visit to a cafe at Terminal 3 for family lunch/brunch on wednesday(i think). Forgot the name of the place as the thing that caught my attention was the hot chocolate or rather as my sister calls it, the chocolate soup. The chocolate concentration is rather high thus its nickname. The place is rather pricy but the fact that there are power points at almost every table for you to use sort of still makes it tempting to go there. Lan party over hot chocolate anyone? :D

*Photos taken with my hp so dun mind the quality*

Nothing like bread and meat to start ur day... if only no vege...


Chocolate soup is good stuff... i mean hot chocolate

Thanks to my sis for the treat :)

Next off was the Staint Patrick's Day Bar Hop Event by Maxim and Guiness on friday evening. As derick would say, these people would find an excuse to drink and public holidays are not spared as well. Thanks to Elliott for the invites, went down with Charlene and Herbert. Met Casse and HuiRong there as well. Been sometime since I saw them and it was good doing some catching up.


Casse, HuiRong, Me and Charlene at the 2nd stop.


With Charlene and Herbert at the 3rd stop.

Overall it was interesting as we got to visit 4 Irish bars in total and see how they celebrate St Pat's day. ALthough I still cannot appreciate the taste of stout and doubt I will anytime soon.

Sunday was a busy busy day of photo taking for me. Rather rusty liaos so decided to take this chance to get some practice done.

First was at the EA Play event at marina square. As with last year, there were many booths where you can try out the different games from EA or Electronic Arts. There was also gamming competitions going on. Managed to find Jason and spent a while chit chatting with him. Did not get to try out the games this time as it was really pack with kids trying to make the the best of their last day of holiday.


EA Play 08 Banner


A random shot of 2 game characters... quick cute hor... ^_^

After EA Play it was off to vivocity for my first ever cosplay event. Haha no, I did not cosplay as any anime characters but really went down to take photos. As I dun watch anime much, I was really clueless as to who was what character. So I just followed my 2 lovely "subjects" around and help them take photos.

An interesting experience I must say. Last time armed with my sony digicam, no one seems to give me the attention but but with the DSLR, attention is automatically given. Somemore some events executive approached me if I was interested in doing freelance for the events company. Lols...


The Camera man and his 2 lovely subjects... :P


Self taken shot... people can do it with HP and Digicam, I can do it wil DSLR... :D


Elliott and Herbet with Yuna


Eugene, Charlene and Lorraine


Dinner at superdog


Kenny usually dun like to take photos but this time he was caught off guard cos he has never seen a DSLR before... :P

Well that just about wraps up last week.
Cheers,
Kenneth :)