Radio signal of my mind, is it reaching you?

"Heart Station" by Utada Hikaru



Yup Hikki is back once again with her new song "Heart Station". No need for english translation this time as the video has it. Kudos to the translator :)

Not to forget she still looks as cute as ever. One of the few non english artist that I actually like and follow since I happen to hear her song "First Love" way way back. Anyway looking forward to getting hold of her album in march.

Anyway just a quick update, I am officially done with all my assignments for this term and now will start(hopefully) mugging for my papers next week.

Went out with Derick, Benny and Wee Foong for a movie just now. Watched "Jumper" @ AMK Hub. Nice movie although abit short. Good to see Hayden Christiansen back on screen since I last watch Star Wars.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyway thats it for today. Gonna get some sleep and head off to dreamland.

Nights,
Kenneth :)