Taming The Kerberos...

Ok so I have tons of pictures(ok maybe not tons but still quite alot) to share but I will only do it next week after everything is done.

Yes I got so much things to do this week that I dun think being alone on V Day is going to affect me. I got a deadline to settle and IPT to go for and another OC competition to take part.

But I got the time to wish Wee Foong A Happy Birthday ~!

Anyway I am finally done with the programming side of this stupid Kerberos project. Yup its some stupid protocol named after the the Greek mythological character Kerberos (or Cerberus), known in Greek mythology as being the monstrous three-headed guard dog of Hades.

Gonna get some sleep(6 hours?) and get the rest of it done up. I dun mind programming but readme files and whatnot are kinda irritating.

Ok time to take my medicine and sleep. I got a bad feeling IPT is gonna be quite tiring tmr...

Nights,
Kenneth


Bad doggy... no doggy treats for you... :P