When you're gone, The pieces of my heart are missing you

Avril Lavigne - "When You're Gone"



A really beautiful song by none other than Avril Lavigne who brought to the world the song which justifies stealing another girl's boyfriend. lol...

Anyway I am really suprised that she can sing this type of songs. Ok I have not been listening much to her songs but I always pictured her as a punk rocker chick. Guess I am wrong after all.

Well not going to post the lyrics cos you can just go google it. Dun wanna make my post too long also.

I am sure there will be people who can identify with this song, losing loved ones for whatever reasons or a relationship gone sour or even just not being with the person who means the most to you. Sad world, but thats life. Just gotta move on. Time waits for no one unfortunately. So to a good friend, cheer up and be strong and move on. Its just not worth standing still while the rest of the world moves on. :)