Time flies when you are having fun...

Time really flies when you are having fun, or at least enjoying yourself. And this can be said of the past few days.

Friday was spent doing my first assignment. I never liked maths and add that to computing, it does make things worst. But yet I did have an interesting time fooling around with the equation editor that is built in with word. Never used it before so felt quite noob using it. But after awhile I was playing with it more than doing my assignment.

Finished it in the afternoon and decided to go hang out to destress after a crazy 2 weeks of intensive lectures. Met Herbert and Elliot and later on Stella at central at clarke quay. Than went to liang court for jap noodles. Its been awhile since I have been there and its good to know the place is undergoing some renovation. Hope to go back again once its done. Had beef curry udon and it was good stuff. Spilled abit of curry on my shirt but good thing it was not noticeable.

Than it was off to Double 0 after that. First time to the place so was quite excited. There I was introduced to new friends, Elaine, Adrian, Jason, Mel, Vince, Cyntia who are all very nice people. Just hope I got your names right... My freshies always say I got a memory of a goldfish so my humble apologies if I got them wrong.

Woke up late on saturday due to sleeping late and the leftover lack of sleep from the week. Rest of the day was spent killing orcs, spiders and wrags in middle earth. Needed to catch up on my leveling and was thankful to my guildmates for helping out in some of the quest.

Sunday for another fast day. Went to church sleepy from the leftover lack of sleep still there. Haven't been sleeping well since my intensive lectures started. Spent the afternoon leveling up more before going out for jap dinner at far east square with charmaine, charlene and francis. Unfortunately the rain spoiled the day and went home early. Than found out that Hester was in the same mrt train as me. But thinking I was on a date with charmaine(lol sebastian will die of laughter), she did not say hi. Dao sia... lol :P

Monday was spent catching up on my sleep. Killed more goblins and orcs and wrags and hillman and well, you get the idea. Than went out for supper with the usual people for jap food again. Than its off to Mac Cafe at AMK. Sure is a nice place, if I stay nearby, I know where to camp to study liaos. Died of laughter on the way back due to the 20cents and subway cookie joke.

Well thats about my weekend for you. In a nutshell its adventuring in middle earth, japanese food and more japanese food and meeting up with fun and happening people.

Ok gonna check back in middle earth since the server should be up after downtime to see if I won my auctions before I go get some sleep.

Cheers,
Kenneth.


A shot of all the guys... Credits to "nightlife.sg"


Spot the similarities...


It was Jamaican Night after all...