Don't fall just be who you are, It's all that we need in our lives...



"Before It's Too Late" by Goo Goo Dolls

I wonder through fiction to look for the truth
Buried beneath all the lies
and I stood at a distance
To feel who you are
Hiding myself in your eyes

and hold on before it's too late
Until we leave this behind
Don't fall just be who you are
It's all that we need in our lives

and the risk that might break you
Is the one that would save
A life you dont live is still lost
So stand on the edge with me
Hold back your fear and see
Nothing is real til it's gone

Hold on before its too late
Until we leave this behind
Don't fall just be who you are
It's all that we need in our lives

So live like you mean it
Love til you feel it
It's all that we need in our lives
So stand on the edge with me
Hold back your fear and see
Nothing is real til it's gone

Hold on before its too late
Until we leave this behind
Don't fall just be who you are
It's all that we need in our lives

Hold on before its too late
Until we leave this behind
Don't fall just be who you are
It's all that we need in our lives

It's all that we need in our lives
It's all that I need in my life

---

Ok another layout change, this time in the colors. Decided to use something brighter instead of the old black dark one. Still deciding on the title picture as I got many ideas going through my head now. Hopefully can get it done by this weekend.

So until than, enjoy this new song from the Goo Goo Dolls who gave us "Iris". Nice song and the MTV is not bad as well. Guess you can never go wrong with a movie tie in mtv.

Guess in my own interpretation, the song is talking about holding onto important things around you like a relationship and also being true to yourself.

Ok its time to go to dreamland. Got a bit of a "heart attack" just now over MSN... haha will not say much here, want to know than ask me in person.

And a shout out to someone, enjoy your holiday with your family, holidays like this are quite rare as time moves on so have fun.

cheers,
Kenneth ;)