When You're Gone, The Face I Came To Know Is Missing Too...

Well once again the fire in me burns. Ok maybe not like the old sispec fire but that fire that motivates one to go to extreme ends to get something done. Yup that competitive streak which enhanced by the fact that I am fighting my owns elf to find my own confidence once again has erupted.

No prize for guessing but yup, I am not be good looking, have loads of money or even have a girlfriend, but never ever look down or brush me aside like that. Looks like its time to turn on over drive mode. If I can do it for C++, I can do it for java. Sure I am rusty liaos, but hey, if I can crash course C++, java should be no problem.

Anyway aside on that, todays tutorial was kinda interesting. On the timetable it is written that I got 2 tutorials to attend. Session 'A' in the morning and Session 'B' in the afternoon. It seems that its the same tutorial but due to the size of the class, we were suppose to be split into 2 groups.

Hopefully I get the morning group so that I still get my afternoons. But of course, afternoon slots mean I can go out part/chiong/supper the night before and get enough sleep. Than again, as my classmate was saying, saturday morning lesson also can. Friday night go chiong, come back take a nap than get ready for school. Afternoon come home and sleep loh. Either way its good stuff for me. Especially if I am going into over drive mode. Gonna need some way to relax from it.

Well since there was no afternoon class, my classmates and I decided to go clementi for lunch and what better place than Botak Jones. First time there and I must say the portions are big for the price of your normal western meal.


Chicken Meat with a Generous portion of Fries.


But no botak jones meal is gonna hold me hostage :D

ok thats it for tonite. Gonna relog into middle earth to settle something and get some sleep. Tmr is gonna be a long busy day. Gonna fix up Derick's pc.

Nites World,
Kenneth ;)

* Yes this is meant to be a double post type of thingy... :P *