Life's like a road that you travel on...

"Life Is A Highway" by TOM COCHRANE



Well life has been a highway so far for me. Smooth sailing for the past few days. But the up slope is coming. Exams next week and I am not even 50% prepared. Opps...

Quick recap over the past few days:

Tuesday:
Went for the gala premier of "The Golden Compass" with Melissa(I-Guides) and bumped into Elliott and Su Ann. The show was good, but the company was better. Got to do some catching up as well.

Wednesday:
Met Melissa(Daughter) at Taka to an afternoon snack and some stoning. Went to meet Bryan at SLS for our usual walk around and got my hands on a new graphic card to review.

Thursday:
Finished the review of the graphic card and finally got myself to finish the game "Call Of Duty 4". Finally I get to enjoy my new graphic card. And realised that its time to start studying. Ok lah just need to run through my notes once and remember that formula.

Going back to sls tmr afternoon to return the card and do some errands for a friend. And hopefully at least cover 30% of my notes for tuesday's paper.

Ok time to get some sleep liaos.
Good nights world.

Kenneth :)