Deck the halls with lots of chocolates...

Well Christmas is over and boy was it something new for me. Well based on the fact that I got high on Chocolate which is a first for me.

It all started after days of squeezing in town with the rest of Singapore trying to pick out Christmas presents for people. Each time going home either empty handed or just a present or two.

And by Christmas Eve I was still not done. Decided to take a break from all the present hunting and met Melissa for lunch at "The Asian Kitchen", Marina Square outlet and to pass to her the present. Food was not too bad, although my food kept coming later. Gives a new meaning to Ladies first? :P

Then it was off to meet Herbert and later Elliott and Nurun in town for really last minute shopping. Picked up my pants as well and managed to settle the Christmas cards as well. Although the experience was one that I do not wish to go through again.

Dinner was at my place with the usual cousins coming over. And with them, it was always fun and noisy. Air con was on so it was nice and cool as we dig into delicious food.

After dinner was the part I was sort of looking forward to, the Chocolate Fondue. Some how the rest were not to crazy about it so guess who had the chance to finish it all. It sure tasted good, marshmallows, strawberries and even to the point where I was just eating it right out of the fondue bowl. Think I was rather high after that.

And to end it off, what is Christmas dinner without a log cake. Yup a chocolate one as well. Think I got really high that night.


Chocolate Fondue


No Chocolate Fondue will be complete without marshmallows


And people wonder why I can get high on chocolate...


Whats Christmas without log cakes...


Durian Log cake anyone?