Cause the scars run so deep it’s been hard but I have to believe...

"Patience" by Take That



Quite an interesting song by Take That. Patience is what I think alot of us need in this busy fast paced society in Singapore.

Anyway just a quick update from me:

My exams are over which mean I can finally soak in the festive season. Lots of things have been happening around me while I kept myself in my little shell of just exams and hardware and reviews. Think its time to do some work about it.

And after thinking through a bit more I guess I should take it real slow. Let things work out by themselves. No point rushing into it at this stage of my life I guess. Still have 6 months(hopefully) more of school and time to find work.

Maybe other things will happen by then.

Life is so unpredictable so who knows whats in stored for me.

Cheers,
Kenneth ;)