Christmas At Orchard 2007...

It was a wet and rainy morning and I wanted to sleep in but the noise of my parents getting the house ready for my cousins to come over woke me up. Had a donut for breakfast and got ready to head out to church for the final message and discussion of the youth camp.

But had to settle some errands and so on and I had my lunch late and reached church in time to see the speaker drive out. Never the less, I still made it for reflections and group discussion.

Then it was off to Sim Lim Square to meet kelvin and bryan and see them hoot new toys. Mine is coming next week just in time for Christmas. I hope... hehe...

Then it was off to Suntec to find the Christian Bookstore there but somehow it closed liaos or something. Still need to go Bible shopping with Charlene so now need to find a new place. Its the first time someone ask me to go bible shopping so must make sure I find a good one for her.

Next on the list of activity is to head over to orchard where Melissa's church is putting up an item for "Celebrate Christmas In Singapore 2007" at Paragon. Took me a while to locate her in the group. Too bad my camera abit the old liaos if not I would have taken better shots.

But it was nice to see churches and other Christian groups making an effort to spread the Christmas message to everyone.

Cheers,
Kenneth.



Some of the floats on the way to start point.


Kampong Kapor Methodist Church with their item.