A good break is what I need...

Well its been a good day of rest today. In fact since yesterday afternoon once all my assignment have been handed up my brain went into sleep mode liaos. Its been one crazy crazy week of assignment rushing. Although the next one was out, my classmates and I decided to take a break this labour day and take a break.

Well it was my moms birthday on monday and we went to Azabu Sabo to have dinner at Marina Square. The japanese restaurant where they sell ice cream outside as well. Order the sukiyaki beef bento set as it came with the least vegetables and I have not had nice beef for some time liaos. Dessert was something interesting. The ice cream there is suppose to be special as its called "Hokkaido Ice Cream". Suppose to be made with some special technique which orginated from Hokkaido in Japan. You can read more about it here What made my selection of dessert special was that its special baked sweet potato with the ice cream. Which means the ice cream actually melts while on the sweet potato but yet still stays in shape as the bowl is cold. More pics later.

Today was a rest/slack/enjoyment day for me. Allowed myself to stay up to watch the Newcastle vs Reading match @ 2.54am in the morning. Well I wun comment much on the match as once again the Newcastle defense let everyone down. Of cos, Reading played well and deserved the win. One positive thing to mention though, it was good to see michael owen play the full 90 mins. Sure he is still abit raw after being out for so long, but the problems that he caused the Reading defense is a good sign of things to come.

Slept at 5am after the match and woke up rather late in the afternoon. But it felt good to sleep so long without any worries. Hehe... Rest of the afternoon,evening and night was spent playing computer games. Its good to be able to sit back and enjoy a good game. Also banned myself from jogging today. Rest day means full rest day.

Well the day is about to end. Gonna finish this blog post up, check the forums and get some sleep. Than its back to work again with my programming assignment due to be out later in class. Have not taken a look at the recently released database assignment but I am sure I can do it.


The bento set that I ordered... hehe less vege and more meat :D


Hokkaido Ice Cream...


Hehe I love ice cream...